Testing the sperm quality of breeding animals
Cattle, boar, horse, poultry and dog
The first standalone portable CASA solution
- ONGO is a portable semen analyzer, the first and only automated standalone CASA (Computer Aided Sperm Analysis) system in the world
- No internet or smart device needed
- No expert needed
- Quick and affordable testing with laboratory accuracy
- The accuracy of results have been verified by Vetmeduni Vienna
- The briefcase sized ONGO Starter Kit contains the ready-to-use ONGO device, a USB pendrive for saving the data, charger and one ONGO Yellow or ONGO Blue Box
- Just insert the slide into the ONGO device and push some buttons to get the results
- ONGO Yellow Box contains slides for boar, cattle and poultry testing
- ONGO Blue Box contains slides for horse and dog testing
Control sperm variability to increase productivity
- To ensure competitiveness of the breeding program it’s essential to include male animals with high quality sperm in the breeding process and test the sample before insemination.
- ONGO provides a flexible and reliable on site sperm analysis with reasonable price instead of expensive and time-consuming laboratory tests. This results in a quick and efficient establishment of a more consistent live-stock and lower number of male animals with lower costs.
- It provides immediate and accurate results about the sperm count, concentration and motility of sperms. The results can be saved in text (PDF) and video (MP4) formats.
- The saved results can be used as quality documentation during livestock trading.
ONGO Vettech is a Hungarian startup, established in 2020 by vets, breeding and IT experts. The ONGO sperm analyser, distributed internationally by ONGO Vettech, can assist veterinarians, breeders, researchers and distributors of genetic products with a cheap, simple and fast on site sperm testing solution.
Dr. Luvszandagva Dzsargalszajhan
Dog veterinary reproduction specialist Új Kutyavári Team
Pig Reproduction Specialist Boar Farm - Vivagen
Dr. Bettina Pót-Szebenyi
Meat bull veterinary reproduction specialist Andrology Team - NAIK